- Hear the buzz. Learn trends and find out which brands are catching consumer and media attention.
- Get face-to-face. Talk to the manufacturers of your customers' favorite products and ink deals right on the show floor.
- Experience products first-hand. Get to know the brands inside and out to make sure you’re stocking the right inventory for your customers.
- Re-evaluate your line-up. Make sure your offerings are the best fit for your customers and your bottom line.
- Tour the Home of Backcountry. The largest collection of wintersports products, brands, innovations, avy safety, advocacy and education than any other show in the world.
- Expand your revenue streams. Explore options for your secondary product line-up while writing orders for your core market.
- Think outside the box. Discover ways to innovate by reviewing product lines and searching for ideas among new emerging trends, technologies and fashions.
- Outdoor University @ OR seminar series offers solutions to increase your bottom line by analyzing everything from supply chain management to merchandising and marketing.
- See it here first. OR’s industry-leading roster of active outdoor, snowsport and lifestyle brands gives you access to the largest, most comprehensive collection of outdoor products anywhere.
- Because the rest of the industry will be there, and you will be missed if you aren’t there!
"Outdoor Retailer is the must-attend trade show for serious retailers and reps who call the outdoors their industry. You see all the vendors and new products in one place at one time." —Kent Doobrow, Merrell Rep of the Year
Do you have any questions about attending? Need assistance figuring out if the product mix is right for your store? Contact Joe Bustos (pictured above), Retail Relations Manager, or Kimberly Aguilar, Retail Relations Concierge, for any of your needs. Out team is happy to answer and and all questions, and assist you in getting registered for the show.
Need more information about past shows?