Getting to Salt Lake is easy.
Salt Lake City International Airport makes travel to Salt Lake one of the easiest parts of your convention.
- Located 8 minutes from downtown convention district
- Delta Air Lines' 2nd largest hub (check out the Delta Meeting Network)
- Over 50,000 seats on 650+ scheduled daily flights
- 83 cities with non-stop service, including Paris (view the direct flights map and sample prices)
- 2.5 hour flight from half the U.S. population
- Top-tier ranking for on-time arrivals and departures, including the most "on-time" airport in North America
Find out more about Salt Lake City International Airport
View Larger Map
Getting around Salt Lake is easy too.
A walkable convention district combined with public transportation options, shuttles, rental cars, taxis, and limos make it easy to get around when you're in Salt Lake.
- Light-rail lines from the Airport (opening April 15, 2013) to downtown and across the valley
- 6 TRAX light-rail stops in the convention district
- Downtown "Free Fare Zone" including all 6 TRAX light-rail stops (see Free Fare Zone map)
- Safe sidewalks and compact downtown for easy walking
Parking for the Salt Palace Convention Center
The Salt Palace Convention Center offers two convenient, fully-staffed underground parking garages. The first is a 600 stall garage located at 185 West 200 South. The second is a 400 stall garage located at 50 South 300 West. Bicycle parking racks are located in the parking garages and in various places around the Salt Palace.
Additional Downtown Salt Lake Parking
In addition to parking on-site at the Salt Palace, downtown Salt Lake has over 30,000 parking spaces available. Check out the quick map below, download a PDF version, or check out the interactive map.
Directions to Solitude Mountain Resort for All Mountain Demo:
Take the I-15 S/I-80 E toward Las Vegas/Cheyenne, merge onto I-80 E via exit 304 toward Cheyenne. Take the I-215 S via exit 128 toward Belt Route for 3 miles then take the UT-266 exit, exit 5, toward 4500 South. Make a left onto UT-266, then a slight right onto Wasatch Blvd. Make a left onto Wasatch Blvd/UT-190. Turn left onto E Big Cottonwood Canyon Rd/ UT-190 and then make another left to stay on E Big Cottonwood Canyon Rd/UT-190. Solitude will be on your right hand side.