Badge Registration for Outdoor Retailer Summer Market 2018 is not open, however you can be notified when it opens - sign up here.
See the Credential Requirements.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When and where is the Outdoor Retailer Summer Market?
Outdoor Retailer Summer Market will be held in Denver, Colorado at the Colorado Convention Center July 23 - 26, 2018.
Is this show open to the general public?
Outdoor Retailer is not open to the general public. Only authorized buyers and members of the trade will be admitted. As a respected industry event, we can only register qualified** retail buying businesses in the outdoor industry.
I have attended in the past, do I need to register again and if so, why?
Yes, each company must register for each event separately to ensure that we have the most current and accurate information.
I have attended before yet I do not find my company listed on your website?
There are multiple reasons why you may not be found in our online database, even if you have previously attended the trade show. Only attendees of the 2016-2017 Outdoor Retailer Summer Market and 2017 Outdoor Retailer Winter Market and 2018 Outdoor Retailer + Snow Show trade shows will be listed. If you are unable to locate your information within the online registration system you MUST re-submit your business credentials by following the process as outlined above.
I’m required to re-submit my business credentials (or) this will be my first show as a buyer/distributor, what documents do I need to provide?
You will need to submit a minimum of two of the following credentials once you have completed the online registration process:
- Volume purchase invoices of FINISHED brand name goods in the outdoor industry, placed within the last six months.
- Business card that includes your company name and current business address.
- Business License indicating you are retail business (Please do NOT send a tax ID or sellers permit these are not valid credentials and will not complete your registration).
- For new businesses only: A letter of intent from an attorney or bank on official letterhead stating what type of business you intend to start.
I’m attending Outdoor Retailer to purchase raw materials, how do I register?
If you design for a specific manufacturer or work as a freelance designer you can now register under the new designer category. As a designer you are required to register online for each Outdoor Retailer and submit a minimum of 2 of the following credentials:
Manufacturer Designer Credentials
- Business Card that includes your current company address and product designer title
- Invoices made within the last six months showing purchases of raw goods in the outdoor industry (must be invoiced to the company you work for).
- Credit Reference Sheet of suppliers for raw goods
- Business Card that includes job title
- Job invoice (made within the last 6 months) for product design work that was completed for a brand in the outdoor industry
- Contract and/or job agreement for a current freelance product designer position with a brand in the outdoor industry. Please provide contact information for the brand representative for reference check.
- Letter of intent from a brand in the outdoor industry for a freelance product designer position. Please provide contact information for the brand representative for reference check.
If your primary job is not that of a product designer or if you cannot provide the above information, your registration will not be qualified and you will need to re-register as a non-buyer.
I completed my registration online and did not receive a confirmation email, what should I do?
If you completed the registration process online and did not receive a confirmation email immediately after saving, please log back on to the registration page and search your company name. If the lookup says your status is pending or already registered call the registration hotline at 866-221-7934, confirm that we have the correct email and ask to have your confirmation resent. If you are unable to locate your registration record it was not completed the first time and you will need to re-register.
I am bringing someone with me do they need a badge to enter the show?
Attendees of Outdoor Retailer including children of ALL AGES must be registered for a badge before they will be allowed to enter the show floor.
How do I add more staff to my store/company once I’m registered and qualified?
You can access your registration, and on the summary page, click on "Register Another." If you are registering a first time buyer, they will need to submit credentials.
What if I want a refund for my registration?
This event is Non-Refundable. No exceptions.
What if I need to make my hotel arrangements?
If you need to make hotel arrangements please click here.
How do I exhibit at Outdoor Retailer Summer Market 2018? Click Here
** Buyer Qualification is subject to Outdoor Retailer approval.
Emerald Expositions reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.