Outdoor Retailer Summer is coming soon!
June 17-19, 2023, at the Salt Palace in Salt Lake City, Utah, and we can’t wait to see you there!
Need help determining which registration type to select? View our credentials guidelines.
Have other Questions? Contact our Attendee Relations team to help you out.
Frequently Asked Questions
+ When and where is the Outdoor Retailer tradeshow?
Summer—June 17-19, 2023
Monday, June 17: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.*
Tuesday, June 18: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.*
Wednesday, June 19: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.*
*7 – 9 a.m. by appointment only. Retailer buyers must be escorted to the show floor with an exhibitor.
Salt Palace Convention Center
100 SW Temple
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
+ How much does Outdoor Retailer cost?
Please note that you must qualify to attend.
Retailer / Buyer, Importer / Distributor, Designer / Developer
- Early Bird (until 05/17/24): FREE
- Pre-Show (until 06/16/24): $20
- Onsite (starting 06/17/23): $40
Independent Rep, Working Media
+ Is this show open to the general public?
Outdoor Retailer is not open to the general public. Only authorized buyers and members of the trade will be admitted. As a respected industry event, we can only register qualified** retail buying businesses in the outdoor industry.
+ I have attended in the past, do I need to register again and if so, why?
Yes, each individual must register for each event separately to ensure that we have the most current and accurate information.
+ I’m required to re-submit my business credentials (or) this will be my first show as a buyer/distributor, what documents do I need to provide?
Please review the credential requirement information.
+ I’m attending Outdoor Retailer to purchase raw materials, how do I register?
If you design for a specific manufacturer or work as a freelance designer you can now register under the new designer category. As a designer you are required to register online for each show. Please review the credential requirement information.
You should upload your credentials directly into your registration portal.
+ I completed my registration online and did not receive a confirmation email, what should I do?
If you completed the registration process online and did not receive a confirmation email immediately after saving, please log back on to the registration page and search your company name. If the lookup says your status is pending or already registered call the registration hotline at (866) 221-7934, confirm that we have the correct email or fax number and ask to have your confirmation resent. If you are unable to locate your registration record it was not completed the first time and you will need to re-register.
+ I completed the online registration process and submitted my corresponding business credentials, when will I receive my approval confirmation?
You will be notified via email once your registration has been reviewed. We will follow up and/or send confirmation within two weeks. If you have not heard from us after two weeks, please call the registration hotline at (866) 221-7934.
+ I am bringing someone with me; do they need a badge to enter the show?
Attendees of Outdoor Retailer, including children of ALL AGES, must be registered for a badge before they will be allowed to enter the show floor.
+ How do I add more staff to my store/company once I’m registered and qualified?
Register your additional staff just as you registered originally. If you are registering a first time buyer, you must submit their credentials.
+ What if I want a refund for my registration?
This event is non-refundable. No exceptions.
+ What if I need to make my hotel arrangements?
If you need to make hotel arrangements please visit our accommodations page.
+ Terms & Conditions
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at Outdoor Retailer may utilize data collection in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to access your information, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and Outdoor Retailer will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.