Hungry? Get familiar with all the spots in the Salt Palace and downtown Salt Lake to grab food during the show:
- Food trucks in the Salt Palace – Food trucks will be serving a variety of cuisines during show hours inside the Salt Palace. Find them near Venture Out.
- Concessions – Food and drink options are available inside the Salt Palace both on the edge of the show floor and on the lower concourse. A new autonomous grab-and-go store can be found on the upper concourse.
- Hyatt Regency – The adjacent Hyatt Regency Salt Lake features multiple dining options and a grab-and-go market. Learn more.
Step outside of the Salt Palace and enjoy a growing dining scene in downtown Salt Lake. Take a look at what’s new and tasty in the Salt Lake Food Scene.
Between running around the show floor all day and late nights, staying on your game during the show can be challenging. Check out all the spots in and around the Salt Palace to find water and coffee to keep up your energy.
- Inside the Salt Palace – Find a coffee stand at Venture Out during show hours and on the lower concourse near the main escalator.
- Hyatt Regency – A market off the lobby serves coffee, snacks, and more. Learn more.
- Downtown Salt Lake – Explore local coffee shops and Salt Lake’s Java Scene.
- Water stations can be found on the show floor and bottle refill stations are around the Salt Palace.
Work & Rest
Need a place to kick up your feet or get some work done during the show? Get familiar with the areas on the show floor to rest, regroup or meet up with people. Connect to the WiFi presented by Elastic Suite throughout the Salt Palace during the show.
- The Workroom in The Hub
- Mother’s Room (Three locations near restrooms – two on the lower concourse, one on the upper concourse)